Have published about 60 research papers and 1 book chapter.
1. Hao Zhang, Yong Nie*, Jinling Miao*, Dengqing Zhang, Yexin Li, Guangning Liu, Guoxin Sun, Xuchuan Jiang*, Fluorination of the tetraphenylethene core: synthesis, aggregation-induced emission, reversible mechanofluorochromism and thermofluorochromism of fluorinated tetraphenylethene derivatives, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2019, 7, 3306-3314.
2. Yong Nie*, Hao Zhang, Jinling Miao, Yanan Wang, Yexin Li, Deshuang Tu, Hong Yan*, Guoxin Sun, Xuchuan Jiang*, Highly efficient aggregation-induced emission and stimuli-responsive fluorochromism triggered by carborane-induced charge transfer state, Inorg. Chem. Commun. 2019, 106, 1-5.
3. Jinling Miao*, Yong Nie*, Zhixin Xiong, Yongshuai Chai, Shuqing Fu, Hong Yan*, Stimulus-responsive reversible thermochromism and exciplex emission of a Zn(II) complex and selective sensing of NH3 gas, Dalton Trans. 2019, 48, 5000-5006.
4. Jinling Miao,* Yong Nie,* Huihui Du, Xiaojun Yang, Chuanhao Zhang and Hong Yan*, Tunable excitation-dependent emissions in mixed-ligand Cd(II) complexes, Polyhedron, 2019, 171, 338-343.
5. Jinling Miao,* Yong Nie,* Yexin Li, Chengyuan Qin, Yifan Ren, Chunyue Xu, Meijing Yan, Kexin Liu, Guangning Liu, Single-component solid state white-light emission and photoluminescent color tuning of a Cd(II) complex and its application as luminescent thermometer, J. Mater. Chem. C., 2019, 7, 13454-13460.
6. Yong Nie*, Hao Zhang, Jinling Miao*, Xiaoqing Zhao, Yexin Li, Guoxin, Sun, Synthesis, aggregation-induced emission and mechanochromism of a new carborane-tetraphenylethylene hybrid, J. Organomet. Chem., 2018, 865: 200-205.
7. Yong Nie*, Yafeng Wang, Jinling Miao, Chunhua Hu, Zhenwei Zhang, Yu Cui and Yexin Li, Facile Deboronation of some o-carboranylamides, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2017, (38-39): 4559-4567.
8. Yong Nie*, Yafeng Wang, Jinling Miao, Deqian Bian, Zhenwei Zhang, Yu Cui, Guoxin Sun, Syntheses and structural characterization of o-carboranylamides with direct cage-amide bond, Dalton Trans., 2014, 43(13): 5083-5094.
9. Yong Nie, Hans Pritzkow, Chunhua Hu, Thomas Oeser, Bettina Bach, Thomas Müller, Walter Siebert*, (η7-4-Borataborepine)- (η5-pentamethylcyclopentadienyl)ruthenium complexes: rutheno- cene analogs with a novel C5B2 ligand. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2005, 44(4): 632-634.
10. Yong Nie, Jinling Miao, Reactions between carboranyl-metal species and small molecules with multiple bonds, in Handbook of Boron Science: with Applications in Organometallics, Catalysis, Materials, and Medicine, Volume 1: Boron in Organometallic Chemistry, Eds. Narayan S. Hosmane and Robert Eagling, World Scientific, 2019.